Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sparkling Hard Cider Sale







I am so very happy to announce that our hard cidermaking business is up and running.  We are now selling in a few local places and are gearing up for more.  If you live in out area of Western Mass (specifically the Northampton/Hadley/Amherst area) then come on by this coming thursday for our very first barn sale.  Here are the details:

When: Thursday, December 22, 2011 from 4-8pm
Where: Our Fermentation Barn
          295 River Drive (that's route 47)
          Hadley, MA


We are 4.1 miles north of route 9, on the right.


What: We are selling bottles of our delicious sparkling hard cider and having a wee tasting too.


1 bottle (750ml.) for $12
2 bottles for $22
3 bottles for $30
and a full case (12 bottles) for $108


Come and taste what we have pressed and fermented.  We would love to see you and anyone you know.  Spread the word.


For more information go to our website:
carr's ciderhouse



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cider - I gave it to my father for Christmas and he was thrilled. I think he was disappointed that I didn't bring him with me to your Open House though :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete